ABOUT THE PROGRAM
PRVN by name PROVEN by nature!
We're excited to partner with PRVN Fitness to deliver the ultimate pathway for competitive athletes. The PRVN Program is written by the best (Shane Orr) and followed by the best - Tia-Clair Toomey & Matt Fraser the 4 & 5 x CrossFit Games champions.
Coupled with our premier facility you'll have all the required equipment and space to complete the program effectively and take your training to new levels.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The goal of the Torian Performance Team is to:
1. Enhance athletes both physically and mentally.
2. Provide emerging and accomplished athletes the best competitor program within a premier facility and community.
3. Unlock your full potential as a competitive CrossFit athlete.
4. Qualify teams and individuals to The CrossFit Games and premier CrossFit events.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
It’s important to understand that the Torian PRVN program is written for individuals with a high level of strength, fitness and technical proficiency, and is designed specifically for athletes wanting a competitive pathway.
As a member of the Torian Performance Team you are required to:
1. Be humble and respectful.
2. Be leaders within our TORIAN community and uphold all standards of the gym. Sweep the sheds!
3. Participate in two class workouts per week (these sessions will be included in the weekly program).
3. Be self sufficient in all aspects of your training and competition organisation.
4. Stay committed and adhere to the program and its guidelines.
5. Be a positive influence for the team and our entire community.
NB: To be eligible to compete on a Torian Team at The CrossFit Games or qualifying events, you just be a full member of and complete the majority of your training at CrossFit Torian. Please refer to The CrossFit Games competition rule book here.
The Torian Performance Team is open to anyone that meets the Level 8 standard across 19 of the 20 tests (one outlier). Tests must be completed at CrossFit Torian. If you do not meet the minimum standard our regular classes are a great place to progress.
3 Rounds, NFT (not for time)
10 Cal Bike - Conversational Pace
5 Muscle Snatches 45/35lb
3 Inch Worms on the Spot
Power Snatch for load:
#1: 2 reps @ 75%
#2: 2 reps @ 77%
#3: 2 reps @ 77%
#4: 2 reps @ 80%
#5: 2 reps @ 80%
#6: 1 rep @ 85%
No more than 90 seconds rest b/s.
*These are not touch and go, set up for each rep.
**Focus on extension on the pull and punching under the barbell.
Back Squat for load:
#1: 3 reps @ 75%
#2: 3 reps @ 75%
#3: 3 reps @ 75%
#4: 3 reps @ 77%
#5: 3 reps @ 80%
#6: 3 reps @ 80%
*Retest in 3 weeks.
7 Bench Press @ BW
5 Ring Muscle Ups or 10 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
50 Double Unders
Tia's Time Cap: 10min
Rx Time Cap: 14min
*If you need to scale the bench press try to aim it off a particular % of your BW. Example: 70% of your BW
Tia's Notes: I broke the bench press up into two sets. My time was 7:19
METCON B or ACCESSORIES
Every 3min, 4 Rounds
15-20 GHD Sit-Ups or Toes to Bar
Goal for each round is to complete with 45+sec rest.
Record your slowest round*
Complete the following with minimal sets and rest.
100 Bent Over Rows 45/35lb
100 IYT - 2.5lb-5lb plates
COST: TORIAN membership ($55 AUD / week) + PRVN Compete subscription ($39.99 USD / month).
If you'd like to be part of our Torian Performance Team please get in touch via email.